Here are my tips for successful:
Please forget about any other assessments you have ever taken. This one is different and may make little to no sense. That's by design and it shouldn't take away from the quality of the results. So, it's not as important to understand the 'why' behind the items on the instrument, just that you understand 'how' to complete it. Finally, agree to the following before you start:
1. Approach this instrument with an OPEN MIND and simply DO WHAT IT ASKS OF YOU.
2. READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS IN EACH SECTION, they differ.
3. Answer based solely on HOW YOU FEEL rather than how you think OTHERS may feel.
4. Complete the instrument IN ONE SITTING WITH NO INTERRUPTIONS! (approximately 20 minutes)
5. DON'T OVER-ANALYZE the process.